I was a shy kid and grew into a restless teenager. As a highly sensitive empath, I was unaware of boundaries and mistakenly believed it was my responsibility to bear the burdens of others. I was easily overwhelmed and struggled to distinguish my feelings from those around me.
The abuse and traumas I endured turned my sensitivity into a constant state of alertness. I found myself merely surviving, with no joy in my life.
It wasn’t until I learned how to manage my spiritual gifts that I truly began to thrive.
Powerful spiritual experiences and a near death incident led me to pilgrimages to holy places, sacred ceremonies, and researching mentors to heal and discover how to utilize my skills to help others find healing, balance, and purpose.
And now, I’m here for you. I understand the challenges of being highly sensitive and empathic, but I’ve also unearthed the hidden gifts within it—a compassionately healing heart and a powerful intuition. I look forward to sharing this journey of awakening with you.
Things people don't know about me
- Due to a car accident, I had to relearn how to walk, talk, read, and write.
- I experienced the loss of a child early in the pregnancy, which deeply changed me.
- In 2007, I had the privilege of publishing a book on energy healing with a major publishing house.
- I have authored two novels inspired by my life experiences, along with several short stories.
- I actively participated in the making of a documentary that addressed codependency and violence in relationships.
- I studied sound healing in India.
- I have experienced transformative pilgrimages in the desert of Mexico and the Amazon rainforest, taking part in powerful healing ceremonies that have shaped my perception of myself and reality.
- I moved across the continent to another country to protect and provide a better life for my children.
- I received the name “Fire Giver” from my native teacher.
- During a four-day Vision Quest at the age of eighteen, without food or water, I received a life-changing Vision that became my mission.
- And lastly, I must confess, I am a true chocolate lover.